The release 0.2 of Source-Highlight-Qt is out! Source-Highlight-Qt is a library for performing syntax highlighting in Qt documents by relying on GNU Source-Highlight library.
The main new features are (besides some bugfixes):
- You can customize colors in the color dialog also for elements not defined in the current style
- A new dialog for source-highlight settings is now provided (see the screenshot)
- A combo box is provided also for selecting the output format of highlighting
- Some functionalities are provided for generating a .style file (e.g., starting from the settings of the color and style dialog)
- Some message boxes can be used to display source-highlight exceptions
Basically, all the new additions were functional for the new software I released (I'll blog about that in the next few days): QSource-Highlight, i.e., a Qt4 graphical interface for source-highlight itself :-)